DropBox BackUp Bot or File Uploader Bot is designed to backup/upload files from an specific folder (Desktop/DropBox/) in your computer to dropbox in one zip file, so you can access it in the cloud.
- Google Chrome Browser. If not installed.
- Latest NetFramework. If not installed.
- C++ 2005 x86. If not installed.
- Brave software
How to use?
- Create a request drop box link: https://help.dropbox.com/files-folders/create-file-request
- Put the DropBox folder in the Desktop and put your files to backup in the Backup folder
- Open the DropBoxBot.exe, paste the drop box request link you got from dropbox and click Upload Files button
- Wait for the bot to confirm the job when done.
- You can schedule it to run every day or every week