Gmail mass sender is a email auto sender, simple but useful, it sends 1 email every 2 seconds +/- for a max of 500 (mixed domains) or 2000 (gmail emails) in pure text with 1 attachment file, or 100 HTML emails with attachment per day, normally I would leave it running for a few minutes until it finishes, it will send all 500-2000 emails in around 5 to 30 minutes per gmail account and all 100% of emails go to inbox, very simple to set up…
*All emails inbox
*Only $9.99 one time payment. Updates for life.
*Better than Gmass sender, even our free version is better!
- Brave software
- Google Chrome Browser
- Latest NetFramework. If not installed.
- C++ 2005. If not installed.
How to use?
- Open the bot
- Fill out the corresponding fields from step 1 to step 5-6.
- Input your email, password, email title, email body, load the list of 500 emails (100 emails for html), and click send, that`s it.
- Now wait for the confirmation window – watch it work…